Michael Geldmacher, 2016
One of the challenges of design is to take something that already exists in lots of different forms and reshape it into a unique, personal item.
This is how Myplace came into being: the result is the Myplace chair, whose very name highlights one of its goals: a number of molds can be freely combined on the armchair, so that everybody can produce their very own creation.
- Reinforced frame for public area use
- Flame-retardant polyurethane foam
- Undeformable polyurethane foam of different densities
- Reinforced stitching with carbon fiber support
- Bases customizable with other colors on customer’s request