TA Barstool / Counter Stool | © Simone Viola
Certain objects retain their shape, almost unchanged, in time and design but can interpret and refine their archetype. It happens with everyday objects, used so often that their shape becomes obvious: a fork, a plate, a chair. The shape reflects its use and its aesthetics can never be compromised.
This has always been the guideline for our design: a flowing design triggered directly by natural ergonomics.
Ta, monosyllabic sound, as simple as the first word of a child, in Chinese, means both him or her, exactly the same, human identity regardless of gender, universal. A chair is, in fact, a human object, moulded around its use. It traces the profile of the body, eating or working at the table. It allows a resting position, halfway between a state of wakefulness and sleep, moments spent waiting or enjoying company.
With Ta, we want to offer an elegantly simple answer to the demand for ergonomics and aesthetics.
Its design is inspired by the style of the 50’s but with a touch of absolute contemporaneity, that of honest and democratic design, made possible by an advanced but relatively simple construction technique.
Available in a wide variety of solutions, its strength lies in this flexibility.
Three solid, flowing and sinuous shells, also available in upholstered version, for completion with five curved metal tubular bases with wooden elements, characterized by essential design. The range of colors proposed reflects a contemporary taste, with the possibility to add seat pads to the shells, making it possible to create numerous customized combinations.
- Base: Black and chrome metal.
- Seats: Available in 7 colors: White, Black, Cream, Mustard, red, Ocean Blue, Light Gray, Dark Gray.
- Seat Pads: Mustard, Red, Ocean Blue, Brown, Gray, Dark Gray, Black.
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Break rooms.
- Counter Stools w/ PP Seat: Inches 19.7d | 18w | 37.4h | 25.6sh || 14 lbs
- Counter Stools w/ Upholstered Seat: Inches 21.3d | 18w | 39.8h | 25.6sh || 14.5 lbs
- Bartools w/ PP Seat: Inches 20.5d | 18w | 41.3h | 29.5sh || 15.5 lbs
- Barstools w/ Upholstered Seat: Inches 21.3d | 18w | 43.7h | 29.5sh || 15.5 lbs
*Upholstered stools use larger seats which used in TA Chairs.