boom curved sofa
by B&T Collection (Special Order 8-10 Weeks)
Boom Sofa | © Mustafa Timur
Boom, almost your warmest hospitality is reflected in the design of the sofa. It is a product that reveals the upholstering expertise of the brand with its precision to sewing work. I have a simple silhouette from a distance but, it will reveal its outstanding workmanship when you look closer. Conical wooden legs can be ordered with desired stain color. The Boom is offered in two different width options as loveseat and three seater sofa. Matching ottoman is also available. Sewing details in the seating area increase the chicness of the sofa, making unusual aesthetic appeal visible. Can be used side by side with many products of B&T family. Using Modest Coffee Table and Daisy Lounge seat together with Boom will create calm and peaceful spaces. Elusive table, Jest library, and Grill coffee table can be located in the executive office.
Boom Data Sheet
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Metal or hardwood dowel legs.
- Hardwood feet can be ordered in the natural or dark finish. Standard finish is walnut
- Commercial grade high-quality foam.
- Orders with customers own material (COM / COL) is accepted.
- Armchair: Inches 35.5w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh | 25.5 seat depth // COF requirement: 6 yards.
- Sofa 160: Inches 63w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirement: 11 yards.
- Sofa 180: Inches 71w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirement: 12 yards.
- Sofa 200: Inches 79w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirement: 13 yards.
- Sofa 240: Inches 94.5w | 35d | 28h | 16.5sh // COF requirements: 15 yards.
- Ottoman 1: Inches 25.5dia | 16.5h
- Ottoman 2: Inches 37.5dia | 16.5h
- Ottoman 3: Inches 42.2dia | 16.5h
- Ottoman 4: Inches 25.6w | 25.6d | 16.5h
- Ottoman 5: Inches 37.5w | 25.6d | 16.5h
- Ottoman 6: Inches 49.2w | 25.6d | 16.5h
He was born in 1989, in İzmir, and graduated from the Department of Industrial Design of the Faculty of Design at Anadolu University in 2009. He then was awarded a scholarship at the Domus Academy and successfully completed the “Design For Consumer Electronics”.
Young designer Mustafa Timur is an industrial designer who likes to create stories. He is always curious about the roots and essence of things and surroundings. This approach helps him enables him to reconfigure the past and future. His coincidental and imaginary approaches result in creating unique and cozy designs.