Andrea Steidl, 2019
Both the name and the shape of this soft, smart seat evoke the idea of restfulness. Nap takes the idea of a pillow and recreates it in an extra-large, sartorial form, with seams that are designed to give it even more of a packed appearance, such as piping around the edges of the cushions and horizontal darts. Extra comfort is added by the lumbar support cushion, which is attached to the backrest by a concealed zip. It gives the sofa a tidy appearance that is ideal for both the contract market and household settings. Rounding off the structure are ash feet, which are available both painted and in the natural color of the wood. They feature a minimalist design and almost entirely disappear from view under the sumptuous seat.
- Reinforced frame for public area use
- Flame-retardant polyurethane foam
- Undeformable polyurethane foam of different densities
- Reinforced stitching with carbon fiber support
- Covers can be removable in fabric version