Serie 50 Chair
Antonio Rodriguez, 2012
A contemporary take on 1950s design. It was a key decade in the history of industrial design. Serie 50 has borrowed the orderly, exacting approach from the time and lightened it up with a space between the seat and the backrest and slender feet, which add an interesting Nordic flavor in the wooden version.
- Reinforced frame for public area use
- Flame-retardant polyurethane foam
- Undeformable polyurethane foam of different densities
- Reinforced stitching with carbon fiber support
- Feet customizable with other colors on customer’s request