Sebastian Herkner, 2018
The distinguishing feature of this collection of armchairs and sofas is the use of an elliptic shape in a number of ways. As well as being layered to form a base and a seat, it is curved into a backrest, which may be more discreet, more enveloping or asymmetrical.
The rounded corners and the slender, simple metal legs give a soft, light feel to Soave, which has a consistently understated nature. When complemented by the small support table, it is perfect for all uses in the contract market and exhibition venues.
- Reinforced frame for public area use
- Undeformable polyurethane foam of different densities
- Injected flame-retardant foam
- Reinforced stitching with carbon fiber support
- Feet customizable with other colors on customer’s request