Constance Guisset, 2014
As its name suggests, this delicate, colorful collection of poufs was inspired by windmills.
The curved forms and wedges of color can form small or large islands. A museum in Lille has chosen Windmill to provide seating for its guests and it is almost as much of a work of art as the masterpieces on the walls.
- Reinforced frame for public area use
- Flame-retardant polyurethane foam
- Undeformable polyurethane foam of different densities
- Reinforced stitching with carbon fiber support
- This item can be customized