cadrea barstool - counter stool | © design simone viola, 2017
Sometimes, shapes can be like a scent. They can treasure and unleash memories. By unveiling feelings hidden just beneath the surface, they reveal lines that seem to be familiar without ever having seen them before. Indeed, this is the case for the Cadrea collection. Just like a Madeleine de Proust, it bears the well-known form of a bistro chair, of which it maintains the comfort and ease of handling typical of a daily-use object, combined with the freshness of a completely refurbished, contemporary design. The chair and the two high and low stools make up the essential elements necessary to meet the requirements of a home, either indoor or outdoor, but they also fit perfectly in a restaurant or in a cafe. Cadrea is a polypropylene and fiberglass monoblock characterized by lightweight, resistance to light and weatherproofing, whose sober palette of colors ranges from white to light brown and from dark brown to black, with the addition of a surprisingly elegant dark green. As a complement to the collection, the indoor version features lightweight eco-leather seat paddings in matching or contrasting colors: black, coffee and cognac.
- Counter Stool: Inches 17w | 17d | 26h || Weight: 10 lbs.
- Barstool: Inches 17w | 17d | 30h || Weight: 10 lbs.
- COM Requirements: 1/2 yard of fabric needed for standard fabrics and faux leather.
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- UV resistant. Color will not fade under sun.
- Available in 4 different color options.
- Frame options with or without fixed seat pads.
- Warranty: Three-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Indoor / outdoor. Pads for indoor use only.
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
In Stock For Quick Ship
all available options on the data sheet are in stock
Simone Viola was born in Mendrisio, Switzerland in 1985.
After rigorous training in industrial design in Milan and through his collaboration during various architectural and design studies, he began to gain experience in Switzerland and abroad. In 2011, he founded the Simone Viola Design Studio, focusing on industrial projects for furniture and accessories. His philosophy leans toward research on the materials and technical aspects related to the development of the project, conceptually guided by historical and artistic references. This approach produces the most natural connection to contemporary design, where the object is not the expression of a trend, but a long-lasting fusion of form and the intended use. Soft, natural elegant shapes and elevated attention to details characterizes his work and continuous optimization of the development phase allows the realization of high quality and generously accommodating products.